Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Because I was inverted..."

How would YOU cook a goose?


Great balls of fire? Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Luckily, I have a grill for that.

Long story short... my uncle brought me a goose from his hunting trip and asked me if I'd cook it for him. I've never cooked a goose before, so I decided to wing it.

Get it? Wi...

Oh, nevermind.

Anyway, I chose to "beer can" it, which seems to be a the perfect method for rendering the substantial amount of goose fat while still keeping the meat moist. It also gives an awesome crispy skin.


Too bad I don't really care for goose. Iceman... now he was cool.

My flyboy name would be "Dreamweaver." Don't ask... long story.

3 comments:

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Damn that goose looks good. I've never eaten a goose, but from the looks of that one, I might have tried it.

Why didn't you post your sugar doodle???

PF said...

You're a little hung up on that sugar doodle, aren't you? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey that sugar doodle was a work of art sir. I can't help it if you don't appreciate it! LOL!