So, what better time than now to review, very quicky, the year that was?
Philly - good
Camping v.1 - good (it was the "welcome back" that sucked)
Asheville - very good
Camping v.2 - very good
Everything in-between - really, really, really bad
Really.
I learned a lot this year, mostly about people. They've been the hardest lessons ever. As Bob Seger said, "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." That's never been more true.
Someone recently told me that they hope my 2008 is better than my 2007. It has to be. Otherwise, I won't see 2009.
All in all, 2007 for me can be summed up in this fun little exercise... Think of the three things that you love the most.
Now imagine that by this time next year, two of them will be gone.
Yeah, it's like that.

But I'm just a kid
Trying to entertain all the hits and the missus
I get empty with all that I give
All kinds of angels have my blood to spill
From the first of the year...

1 comments:
(((((hugs)))))
Post a Comment