Well, it's not Jersey, but as you can see, we've got some new digs. My apologies to any of you who now have to reset bookmarks. Thanks for taking the time to track me down.
"Half a Page..." was created on a whim, but now that I've had some time to think about it, I've decided to change to something that's a little more "me."
I'm still getting settled, but all of the old posts and comments should have survived the move. I'll be playing around with the layout and some new features, so there'll be some new wrinkles. The new color scheme looks OK on my monitors, but if it makes anyone nauseous, please let me know.
The new title comes from an old song by U2. There's some double- (or triple-) entendre in my use of it. Take it however you like. They all apply. ;)
Mr. Vox's grammar may leave something to be desired, but I decided to leave it as he intended. If it offends, I'd kindly request that you take it up with him.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"You should never argue with a crazy man man man man man man,
you oughta know by now..."
Welcome to the new digs.
I saw the new header yesterday while in progress and thought "hmmm - hope he moves the text to the lower portion" and poof* ya' did. :-)
bops off singin' "and it seems like a waste of time, YEAH if that's what it's all about. Good luck movin' up 'cause I'mmmmmm ..."
That header was a PITA. I had to PS it because Blogger wouldn't let me move the text around.
Post a Comment