Sunday, April 13, 2008

Everything but the kitchen sink

Perhaps cheesecakes should not weigh as much as a bowling ball...


For those of you keeping score at home, that's a 10-inch wide, 4-inch high behemoth with a brownie crust, filled with chunks of brownies, Snickers bars, and three kinds of chocolate, along with gobs of dulce de leche.

Oh yeah, and chocolate curls are a bitch. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Just WOW! That's some cake! Looks beautiful. Nice touch with the fork....did you think of that on your own? If so I might steal it!

How did you make your curls? I have some curling tips ya know.

PF said...

I've seen fork thing somewhere before, but I don't remember specifically.

I didn't have a big block of chocolate at the time, so I melted some with a little shortening, spread it on the back of a cookie sheet and curled them with the end of a cake spatula.