My Mouse
I am completely in love with the mouse I use with my desktop at home.
It was probably two years ago (or more) when its corded predecessor died. I vividly remember walking into Staples that fateful afternoon. I was wearing blue. It had just stopped raining. A dog howled in the distance...
But I digress.
I found the mouse display in the store and started to feel each of them up more than...
Again, I digress.

As soon as I put my hand on the LX7, I subconsciously knew it was the mouse for me. Oh, I had second thoughts. At the time, I thought it was a little more than I wanted to spend. After all, a mouse is a mouse, right?
Not so fast my friends. The fit was so perfectly comfortable, I knew I'd be kicking myself if I got anything else. I tried all the others again. Nothing was nearly as comfortable. I really didn't even bother to check out any of its features - I'm not a gamer or anything like that. I was just enamored with the fit.
I've come to love it even more. The "Back" and "Forward" buttons that flank the scroll wheel are so great for internet use. I immediately miss them when I use a mouse that doesn't have those functions assigned to anything. Sometimes I even shed a silent tear. Even on mice that assign those functions to buttons on the side or to the tilt of the scroll wheel, it doesn't feel nearly as natural. Considering how much I use it, I'm amazed at the battery life it gets as well.
I can't believe I just wrote that much about a mouse. LOL. It's honestly one of the best purchases I've ever made.

9 comments:
Umm I will have you know that the "things that make me happy thing" was totally and unequivocally my own idea.
I’m at #10 or something like that now, so good luck catching up! Neener, neener! (please note that my tongue was sticking out when I wrote that).
Are you challenging ME to a Happiness Throwdown? Me???
I'm Mr. Brightside.
mmmhmmmm... Mr. Brightside alright.
http://www.lyricstop.com/m/mrbrightside-killers.html
I must say it's nice to see a ray of sunshine on your page, but uh... Mr. Brightside. :P
I have to say, I've also thought about doing the "Things that make me happy" on my blog, but I was trying to think of something else to call it. Glad to see I don't have to work so hard ;)
/waves at Lisa
C
Oh consider it on. I’ve been saving up on my happiness posts cause I didn’t want to make everyone else feel bad with my over exuberance of joy & glee, but it’s on now man.
Let the unrestrained gaiety and euphoria flow.
Uh, euphoria I can manage. I'm gonna have to leave the gaiety to you. :P
I think we should leave the gaiety to Mitch. He would appreciate it much more. :P
I'll take over the Debbie Downer crown for a while. I'm currently in the throes of my "I'm freaking worthless because I'm brand new at my job and don't know what the eff I'm doing and so much of my self-esteem is tied up in being good at my job" roller coaster. So y'all please just keep on being happy - it's keeping me from screaming.
Wait. There's a crown?? I was not informed of this. I would've tried harder.
beens, it'll be no time before you're kicking ass again. You'll learn what the eff you're doing (and probably the other letters, too!).
In the meantime, I have something that I know will get your mind off your troubles...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb0Gak88lDA
:)
Heh, you know me too well, bro.
Post a Comment