Monday, March 10, 2008

Keeping up with the Ghennes

I've really been slacking on the food posts recently. I haven't been cooking a whole lot (unlike some of my more illustrious colleagues), and when I do, I feel like it's been nothing interesting enough to mention.

So, um, I made some chewy peanut butter cookies this weekend. Whee. They're from an old family recipe.


That's all I got.

OK, the "old family recipe" thing was total BS, but it makes for I nice story. I made up the recipe about three years ago. LOL

And truth be told, the frosted glasses in my freezer are used more often for milk than they are for beer.*



*I'm a liquor drinker. ;)

7 comments:

kat said...

Old family recipe or not, they look yummy. I'm also a liquor drinker, when I'm not busy bring a wino.

~lifedramatic~ said...

I don't think you can really consider this post "Keeping up with the Ghennes".

She always supplies a recipe :P

C

Anonymous said...

Well those cookies look delicious and the photo looks great, nice touch with the glass of milk. I only have one question....where's the recipe??

PF said...

Hey, they're still in alpha testing.

Actually, I posted the recipe long ago in the Recipe Swap at the GEFP.

http://tinyurl.com/3c8s4w

I just went back and added some additional thoughts/suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Ok that is one big ass recipe. Holy cow!

PF said...

Ok that is one big ass recipe. Holy cow!

Well, some people enjoy reading about my thought process, so, nyah!

Unknown said...

I can speak for their deliciousness! My only complaint is that I ate them all :(