Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Favorite Potter Isn't Harry

A friend of mine is quite the skillful potter. I received a very thoughtful Christmas gift from her today...


It's a salt cellar/shaker. You fill it through the hole in the bottom, and when you turn it back over, the salt remains trapped until you shake it over your food. You can vary how much comes out by how hard or soft you shake it.

That's one of the coolest things I've gotten in a long, long time. Handmade gifts rock.

And so does she. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,that is a very cool and unique gift. :)

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

WOW! Very cool. Being the primitive type I am I have lots of pottery but nothin' like that. Lucky you. She could sell something like that... and if she does...I want to buy one.

Unknown said...

Put me down for one. That's definitely the coolest salt shaker ever.