Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's official. I'm a whore.

Yes, as opposed to when it was unofficial.
Someone wants to pay me to cook.

One of the students with whom I work was so taken with the cookies that I made for our Christmas party that he wants to give me cash money to supply more for an event he's holding.

Short of fleeting "Hey, that might be cool" moments while watching Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives, I've never had any desire to produce food for profit, but I suppose I'm now a reluctant businessman.

I guess that means I need a mission statement. For now, I'm gonna go with "Primum non nocere."

1 comments:

Jules said...

"Welcome to my mind. If I knew you were comin', I woulda' cleaned it up a bit" made me giggle.
It's nice when ya' can make something - even as easy as a cookie - and have it appreciated and remembered, isn't it? From now on, you'll be PF - creator of memorable cookies.