... which my extensive study of Mozart suggests would be "Eine Kleine Whatever Housekeeping Is" in German.
I did some "back of the house" work here at the blog this morning. The new addition is a virtual bookshelf on the sidebar. I'll gradually add some of my favorite books or whatever I'm currently reading. I first saw it at GEFP Dana's blog Cookin' at Café D, and thought it was pretty cool. She kindly gave her permission for me to be a complete copycat and add one here.
More subtle is the return of my favicon (which is an obviously very small version of this). It had gone missing for a couple of days and I thought the icon hosting site was down. Apparently Blogger changed something on their end, so I had to move some things around to get it back up and running.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hmm. I'm still getting the Blogger logo; maybe it's just my crippled browser.
Are you using IE? Apparently, IE doesn't d/l the favicon each time, but instead refers to a temporary file until you clear it or it expires. It should show up whenever either of those two things happens.
PF, Aren't the shelfari's great? Today I went to the Shelfari site and added a few books. Poof! They automagically were added to my site shelf. Very nice.
Permission to be a copy cat right back? I love the favicon idea. (I'll be Googling that right now.)
I like it, though it was a bit of a pain to install. I had to change my sidebar width, or else it would fit only one book on each shelf.
Send me a PM if you need help with your favicon.
Post a Comment