Snowball naps on my bed all the time. It's so cute - if he's on the bed and one of us walks past the bedroom, he looks up and make that chirpy little cat noise I love.
Buttercup has a preferred nap spot, but it's not my bed, it's this. But if she's in the mood, she'll curl up with me for hours, whereas Snowball never snuggles more than 10 minutes or so.
2 comments:
LOL!!
Ain't that the truth! I used to catch one of my cats walking on the counters when he thought I wasn't home. He'd never do it when he knew I was there.
Dayum, I miss my kittehs.
*sniff*
I don't think I've ever told you, B, but I really like your blog.
Snowball naps on my bed all the time. It's so cute - if he's on the bed and one of us walks past the bedroom, he looks up and make that chirpy little cat noise I love.
Buttercup has a preferred nap spot, but it's not my bed, it's this. But if she's in the mood, she'll curl up with me for hours, whereas Snowball never snuggles more than 10 minutes or so.
I wuv mah kittehs.
Post a Comment