I'm so annoyed, I don't even know where to begin this post.
I'm not dead. I'm not in the hospital. I'm not sick. One post (now deleted) about muscle spasms after working in the yard all day and suddenly I'm Mark Fuckin' Twain refuting reports of my demise. Actually, my friends seem to be the ones doing most of the refuting, as more people seem to have asked them about me than asked me directly. Suddenly I'm a curiosity to people who don't give a damn any other time. If you want to know something about me, the best person to ask is... hmmm... ME!
When you ask my friends not "Have you seen him?" or "Where's Brandon?" but "How's his health?", you have crossed the line. I'd seriously hope my true friends wouldn't tell the suddenly curious if I were fuckin' dead. My friends are not tools to investigate me. If you and I are aren't close enough for you either to know "what's up" with me or for you to feel comfortable asking me that, the answer shouldn't matter to you.
I hate internet people more and more every fuckin' day.
