Friday, March 7, 2008

(((Virtual Hugs)))

Everybody knows the teen years can be tough.

Not so long ago, a post by one of my online friends hinted at some of the difficulty her oldest has been experiencing and how it's been tearing her up inside.

Her love for her kids is almost ridiculously obvious and overflowing. I'm a firm believer in apples not falling far from their tree, and the simple truth is she's the best mom I know.*






Both of her boys are going to make it through just fine.

* - Standard internet disclaimer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok welling up now. Damn you Brandon. That really touched me, thank you.....and if you weren't talking about me but some other nuerotic mom with 2 boys I am totally humiliated right now, lol.

Thank you.

kat said...

I think she's pretty awesome, too - and you're a sweetie for saying so.