So I wake up this morning and I'm lying in bed debating whether or not to get up when I start thinking about going to the store for a Sunday cooking project. I decide against that, but start thinking about some of the recipes I read yesterday in my new baking book...
... and then it starts to snowball...
[PF's thoughts]
There are some good looking desserts in that book... the cheesecakes sound really good... let's see, there's the Cinn-a-Bun Cheesecake, the Pumpkin-Butterscotch Swirl Cheesecake with the Bourbon-Spiced Crème Anglaise, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake and the...
... Crème Brûlée Cheesecake.
Ahh, yes. The Crème Brûlée Cheesecake. The best of both worlds. I should really make that some...
(this is where the gears start cranking)
... time.
Hmm, I wonder if I can pull off a crème brûlée cheesecake on a grill???
The main problem with baking on the grill is trying to get even heat, but since cheesecakes are usually baked in a water bath, that should help, right?
[/PF's thoughts]
C'mon, who wouldn't love a crème brûlée cheesecake? I think Natalya would probably offer herself up right there on the table. ;)
Welcome to my brain; please enjoy the ride.
Oh, hey Dawn!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lol Hey PF! So did you make it yet? I don't think I feel as free as Natalya but I can certainly understand the sentiment. ;) Sounds Wonderful!
And it's good to see a flash of the brain I know and love so well again. :D
No, not yet. I'll probably give it a shot at some point just to see if I can, but there's really no point unless we go on a week-long camping trip at some point. It's much easier just to make one at home and bring it along if we're only going for a few days.
I understand your sentiment... *adds desk to list of camping gear* :D
*drool*
You're a sick, sick man. but I will eat it. :-D
Post a Comment