Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random Happies

OK, some random happiness to balance that last post...

  • I slept in a bit this morning, which meant the sun was just breaking the horizon over the water as I drove across a bridge on my way to work.
  • A gift that I thought may not arrive in time is now scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. w00t!
  • I may head down to visit my friend Mike and chill for a few days after Christmas. I'm not convinced that it's a good time to leave my father alone, and Mike said his youngest seems to be getting a cold, but it's still a possibility.
  • Some of you actually left comments here this week, even if a few were anonymous.
  • Last day of work!
  • Cookies!!! ;)

3 comments:

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Hey - I'm a comment leaver.....sometimes.

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Oh I should have also mentioned this......you should have more random happies on your blog. As the one I despise says "it's a good thing".

PF said...

Sorry, Lis. Been short of happies in general.