Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alive, She Cried

Judging by the number of messages I get that are only people "checking on" me, I'd wager that a significant percentage of those of you who read this blog do so only to see if I've killed myself yet. For those of you to whom that applies, rest assured that today's answer is "no."

My apologies to those who are disappointed by this revelation. :D

6 comments:

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Ummm, nope I check to see what videos/lyrics/food info you've posted (but I did send a "checking in on you" email). I'd be happy if I got one of those....no one checks in on me.

Unknown said...

If you're not careful, you're going to start getting check in visits. Wake up, walk to the kitchen, and there I am staring through the window. *cue creepy music*

Or, I'll hire a couple of thugs to kidnap you and bring you over for dinner.

kat said...

Meh. I'll admit that one of your posts gave me a scare a while back, but believe it or not, I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

I believe I've made it obvious that I appreciate the way your mind works. I am often amused and many times have been very touched by your posts.
Besides, do the looky loos think they'd find a blog about it if you did? :?

PF said...

Jami said...

If you're not careful, you're going to start getting check in visits. Wake up, walk to the kitchen, and there I am staring through the window. *cue creepy music*



How's that different from now? ;)

PF said...

n8urebabe said...

I believe I've made it obvious that I appreciate the way your mind works.




I believe I've you've made it obvious that you're on crack. :D