Monday, October 1, 2007

Thanksgiving

Yeah, I know I'm early, but I'll take inspiration wherever I can find it these days.

Jami, I don't know if you'll ever have occasion to read this, but I just wanted to say "thanks."

Other than my father, out of all the people I'm close to, you're the only one who hasn't let me down in some way the past month. In fact, it's been quite the opposite. You've been the one who's picked me up. I can't begin to tell you how much that means.

I don't know how you've managed to hit all the right notes with the things you've said and done, but that doesn't matter. I'm just thankful you have.

Promises don't seem to mean much to most people these days, but I think you know enough about me to realize I mean what I say...

Whenever you need one, you've got a friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sad that not all friends have borne up under the pressure as well.